COVID-19, Emergency Office Protocol
Until May 1st, we will be following emergency protocol due to COVID-19. We will continue provide emergency services for you and your families.
Examples of an active need or emergency:
- Broken Specs
- Genuine Contact Lens Needs (assessed by doctor)
- Photophobia (Light Sensitivity)
- Diplopia (double vision)
- Loss of or Decrease in Vision
- Veils, Curtains, Spider webs, Fog, etc.
- Foreign Body (Something in Eye)
- Medication Issues
Is your contact lens prescription expiring and you’re out of contact lenses?
On a case-by-case basis, we will extend prescriptions for three months.
All Contact Lens shipping will be direct to patients for FREE until May 1st.
Do you need to pick up your glasses?
Call to us to schedule to pick up your glasses
You may elect to have your glasses shipped to you and come in later for adjustments; the cost to ship glasses is $8.95.